Come and join Robert at
Bramcote Hills Park
on Saturday 19 October 2019
at 10:00 am
Not long to go……. Just some small details that may or may not be relevant to you…..
- Disability Parking / Special Access spaces are available but we need to put your name on the list so please let us know if you need one. (email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Parking is available at St Michael’s Church NG9 3HD and it is a short walk to the Park over the A52 footbridge. It is also where we will be partying afterwards!
- Parking is also available at the Cricket Club carpark on Ilkeston Road from 9.15am, first in, first served and all that.
PLEASE DO NOT PARK AT THE LEISURE CENTRE.
- There will be a designated safe place for bikes at St Michael’s after the Park event.
- Don’t be late we will be kicking off at 10am sharp!
- We still have spaces for a couple of Stewards and some ‘plates for cakes’ if you can help out with filling one.
- And finally… Thank you!
This link may help you with directions from the church to the park.
- You can see updates of Robert’s progress here, and also on his Facebook page.
- Where is Robert Now?
- Church Times Easter edition interview
- Scroll down the page for the Adventure video.
- Robert being interviewed on Notts TV – “The Pensioner Gap Year”